A Taste Of Grace
I'm kinda new to this blogging site so bare with me. It definitely looked like fun when I started reading my friends'...ok I'm lying. It seemed like maybe I could get some good advice and express some of my feelings since I'm better at writing them down than saying them aloud. What's new though right? I bet that's everyones story on blogspot. You'll see a pattern developing in my writing as you read...if you read..if not, at least I'm getting somewhere or not. I'll try not to bore you.This is what I feel...it's all what I feel, isn't it always...
She woke up older
At a loss for all will
He use to open her eyes
Only one thing left is real
Falling to her knees
Nothing, but the memories
Why does she have to be me
She prays, but she still bleeds
Hold me close
The taste of grace thickens
And nothing left to lose
She's ready to lay down again
With one more chance
Who would she be
But nothings left to gain
Don't you see, you made me
______________________
Yea, I'm working through this phase.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home