Can You Imagine?
They fall in love with an imageBut you, you know what's real
U see what they can't imagine
You see what they won't feel
Alive in their own comfort
Graveling at what they know
This facade can't last forever
This true life, true soul will show
To walk the line of steps supposed
When dreaming of simple shore
She can't hold back this life, no longer
Faith is knocking at her door
2 Comments:
I'm not so sure of what this poem means to you, but if I'm right, I struggle getting through every single day wanting to be someone else. I think everyone has those same feelings now and then. So I can definetly imagine what you're going through.
Actually, I was referring to the fact of wanting to be myself around everyone...including the people I care most about, but it's hard when they're happy with the way I am and so accepting of it. There are so many more layers to uncover.
Post a Comment
<< Home