Selfish
I feel so completely selfish sometimes...asking for this and that...never being satisfied with everything I have (which may I say any normal person would be immensely blessed with). I always want more, especially "one particular more." I can be too angry sometimes...almost angry with God for not giving into me...almost believing He's taking it away from me because He's trying to teach me a lesson...almost blaming Him for what I don't have...almost completely and utterly selfish.Dear Lord,
You're my life, my heartbeat
I live because you do
Without you, there'd be nothing
No one to give my life to
I get through each day
Because of your saving grace
I live to see you Jesus
To see your wondrous face
I live each day to repay you Christ
Just tell me what to do
You've blessed me with so much
What can I do for you?
I can give you my life, I do
Even still that's not enought
Follow you through eternity
Compared to what you did, that's not too tough
Just tell me Lord
Tell me what to do
Why give me all this
What can I do for you?
1 Comments:
I do the same thing babe! It is so easy to blame God because we want something and he isn't giving when we want it. we must remember that God has a plan for everyone and that there are great things ahead waiting for us. we don't know the answers now but we will one day.
Post a Comment
<< Home