Take My All
It's so confusing. I was the one all of my life who had all the faith. It was me telling my friends, "Everything will be alright," "It always works out in the end," Don't question God, trust in Him," so why now? Why am I questioning His plan for me? Everything use to turn out alright in the end. All of a sudden I've been losing faith...faith in myself, faith in God. Why can't I take my own advice? It's so hard accepting God's plan for me not knowing what it is. Doesn't He understand that? When is He going to do something about it? That's what I keep questioning. I'm not seeing Him work, but is that because I'm not showing Him I believe He is working? 2 Corinthians 5:7 says, "We walk by faith, not by sight."...my favorite verse from the Bible. I know the essence of the verse and how important it is to show God I have faith in him, but my head is fogging as my heart is sinking.Take My All
+++++++++
Life couldn't have been more perfect
Everything revolved around you
The way life's supposed to be lived
Now I'm struggling to stay true
It shouldn't be that hard
After all you've done for me
The countless reasons I can't comprehend
Why you gave your life to set my soul free
No gift I could give would ever repay
The price you paid for my sins, far from few
But I give you my all; I give you my soul
I give my life to you
Now I'm ready to be faithful
To turn my life around
I owe you more than what I can give
And still a multitude of forgiveness you have found
You've gave me a chance
To make my wrongs right
There's so little time left
I'll follow you to the light
I'm here, my hearts open
Come tear the pain away
It's all for you now Lord
I'm ready for judgement day
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home