Breaking the Chains
Opening up to the world is easy, but when you know who's in the crowd...One of my greatest weaknesses is holding back, not letting go...
They say if you know who you are that's all that matters, but is it really?
She lays her head back
On the cold wood floor
Breathing in the life
Of an open door
Slowly closing her eyes
She lingers through her past
Struggling to forget the shadow
Her open heart cast
Once fearless, of the flaws
Of her life, her meaning
His eyes beamed proven pride
Giving comfort of her being
But when all pride fades
And her heart sinks inside
Loss of faith gives her nothing
But everything to hide
Soon enough though, she'll fall
You can't help, but show soul
Overflowing with truth
She lets go, she lets go
1 Comments:
I like your poetry, I have never been a writer of poetry, but I can appreciate yours. As for finding out who you are, my advice is it's ever changing. So roll with it. This blog is very deep, my blog however is about how TiVo has changed my life. I wouldn't recommend reading it, it is really just nonsense. Have a great day.
Post a Comment
<< Home