Don't Lose Heart
Help me dear LordShow me the way
Please let me out
Don't make me stay
So many obstacles
Left to surmount
I've been through so much
One more, I'll lose count
Don't hear me wrong God
I've been blessed with so much
It's just hard living knowing
I can't give, I can't touch
Please help me get through this
Give me passion in living
Talk me through this Jesus
I'm hurting, but still breathing
I know it hurts, but nothing is worth giving up. You think you have it all...you think you've lost it all...what's all? Yes chip I'm talking to you...
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." ~II Corinthians 4: 16-18
1 Comments:
thanks lindz..ilove ya hun and you mean so much to me
Post a Comment
<< Home