Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mom, I love you

You wouldn't believe how big of an impact my mother has had on my life. She is my definition of amazing. She's my greatest influence, my mentor, my best friend, and my hero. If I could choose one person in my world to hand my life to, to give my happiness to, which by the way is tremendously immense at the moment, to be my only friend, it would be her.
To the most beautiful person, inside and out, whom I will ever long to shadow...

I didn't get your eyes
I didn't get your hair
I didn't get your nose
But for all that we do share...

The stupid things we argue over
When we don't make any sense
Worrying about everything
Making everything intense

The tears for no reason
The guilt when we don't need it
The feelings we keep bottled up
Always comin' and leavin'

We may not look alike
But through all the things we do
I'm so glad that your my mom
I see myself in you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home