Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Remember Now

Woa! It's been such a long time since I've written. School takes up so much of my time as it should>>but it's taken up more than that unfortunately. I feel out of the loop. I just got through my very first quarter of clinicals for respiratory therapy which I am so immensely growing to love. Time for my family, time for my friends, time for me...and most importantly, time for God has all been put on hold for the past two months so I have one month called "summer" to get caught up. I feel like I've missed out on so much because I haven't got the slightest chance to sit back and analyze my emotions which have been all over the place. First, on the list of dramatic, emotional happenings would happen to be in all capital letters: FELL IN LOVE!...One thing I honestly started to believe could never possibly happen to me again. Whether it's for now or forever, it's here and I couldn't think of anyone I could be happier to share everything in my life with right now than the one Jesus has put in it. Thank you Jesus! I'm back in the game of life. I guess 21 year olds can be extremely emotional. Let me refrase that; 21 year old girls can be extremely emotional! Why does your so called "better half" always have to be right?!

I remember now
The feeling I"ve forgotten
When You opened me up from inside out
And healed me from outside in

I remember now
The dull and steady pain I knew
You wiped away and filled my veins
With love that ran through You

I remember now
The love I use to know
When all I lost was all I had
And You held me up when I let go

I remember now
The rest I found in You
The peace I found
The breath I found
I remember now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home